Other dental services
This dental service consists of:
Orthodontics is the specialty field of dentistry which deals with the correction of incorrectly grown teeth on the jaws. These changes are being performed with the help of fixed or mobile orthodontics equipment.
- A healthy and beautiful smile
- It reduces the risk of cavities and periodontal diseases
- Correcting the incorrect bite which can also lead to digestive problems
- Improving the dental and facial look which can boost self-esteem.
The metal braces:
- Are suitable for any type of dental anomaly
- For the pacients who don’t need braces with custom-made clear plastic aligners, they represent a good option taking into account the quality and price – they are unbreakable braces.
- They are the most used for children and it can also be colored due to the elastics in different colors.
- They are made up of polycrystalline elastic ceramic brackets that blend in with the teeth due to the fact that they are either opaque or clear.
- They are recommended for the patients who want the best results and an aesthetical look during the treatment.
- It allows using an electrical tooth brush and dental floss for properly cleaning the teeth and preventing cavities.
- There is a risk of breaking the brackets if hard food is consumed
- They are recommended for molars due to the material’s tendency to fracture
- There is a risk for the opposing teeth’ email to be affected
- They are less durable because it is made of ceramic
The costs of having ceramic braces is higher than having metal braces because the brackets are more expensive due to the material they are made of, but also due to the fact that the orthodontist finds it harder to position and work with them.
The sapphire braces
- They are part of the invisible braces due to the trendy clear brackets which are made using cut-age technologies. During the fabrication process sapphire crystals are cut and burnished at high temperatures so that they can mimic the teeth coloring as much as possible.
- They offer an increased efficiency and optimal results for perfect teeth
- They contribute to the health of the mouth cavity by correcting the conglomerates and balancing the bite, factors which can lead to periodontal diseases
- The sapphire brackets offer an exceptional control on the teeth movement
- They cannot be stained
Incognito braces (invisible):
- It is a necessary option for those who want to straighten their teeth while continuing to perform activities which require smiling and avoiding the slightly unaesthetical aspect of other types of braces
- The technology used by cut edge (Cad-Cam computer assisted/computer assisted manufacturing) which leads to excellent results
- They allow the maintaining of dental hygiene
- The brackets are made of gold alloy, which is anti-allergic and 100% biologically compatible. This allows for a thin oblate design which gives a high teeth adherence, increased comfort for the patient while also allowing an easy cleansing and a fswift adaptability
- The results are visible shortly after beginning the treatment
STb Social 6 Lingual Braces
- They are meant for patients with minor spacing or overlapping problems
- Easy to keep and clean
- the brace fittings are scheduled once a month by the orthodontist and the treatment period is small, from 6 to 8 months.
The clear aligner braces
- made of clear material
- must be worn 17 hours a day, nights include
- no brackets or wires
- comfortable, they don’t cause rashes or issues
- recommended for adults
- It is recommended for adults;
- It is easiest to wear braces being mobile and having the structure of trays and the aesthetic is ideally transparent;
- Each collar is sequentially worn by the patient, thus gradually moving the teeth from both arches.
Braces mouth guards
- There are two alternatives for the braces mouth guards: fix and mobile
- The mobile mouth guards are made in the dental technique laboratory from a special material and they are wore only during the night
- The fix mouth guard is in the shape of a wire which is stuck with adhesive on the inside of the teeth
Each orthodontic treatment ensures guaranteed visible results.
Because preventive hygiene is very important, during the preventive sessions, the pacients are shown the correct brushing techniques, using dental floss and other devices (electric toothbrush, mouth shower etc).
Questions and answers
For more information on questions that you might have, go to the questions and answers page.